Are you looking for the best boat cover for your bowrider to keep it dry and clean from the elements? With the different kinds of boat covers available, there are plenty of options to choose from, depending on the benefits each offers.
In this article, you’ll get a view of some of the most popular boat covers, which can hopefully help you decide which one is best for your needs!
Best Covers for your Bowrider
We’ve researched the options, so you don’t need to waste time searching for the perfect cover for your bowrider.
Focusing on the covers with at least a 4.5 star rating, given by more than 90 customers, and at a price below $350, here are our top four choices!
| Bowrider Boat Cover||Material||Retail Price on Amazon|
|Zuihao 800D Heavy Duty Center Console Boat Cover||Polyester fabric, waterproof, and tearproof||$169.99 – $179.99|
|iCOVER Trailerable Boat Cover||150 to 600 Denier PU-coated Marine-Grade fabric, waterproof, and tearproof||$82.75 – $111.75|
|Seamander Boat Cover||600 Denier PU-coated Marine-Grade fabric, waterproof, and tearproof||$69.98 – $139.98|
|Classic Accessories StormPro Heavy-Duty Boat Cover||600 Denier polyester fabric, PVC-free||$92.70 – $306.39|
This is a highly rated boat cover that can fit boats that are up to nineteen-feet long and has a beam width of up to twenty-two feet.
It has received 97 ratings from customers, enabling the product to have a rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars.
The positive ratings are due to the boat cover’s versatility, enabling it to fit many kinds of boat models, its waterproof coating, and anti-UV finishing. One of the best features is its warranty period, which allows you to make claims for up to 3 years after your purchase!
- A universal boat cover, making it versatile between bowriders and other types of boats.
- Waterproof polyurethane coating.
- Anti-UV finishes with 50+ UV resistance.
- Withstands tears, discoloration, dampness, and cold.
- Comes with six more windproof straps than competitors, totaling 12 windproof straps.
- Heavy duty elastic cord.
- Storage bag included.
- 36-month warranty.
- Only available in two sizes: (1) lengths of 20-22 feet with widths up to 106 inches, and (2) lengths of 17-19 feet with widths up to 102 inches.
Provides full boat protection with waterproof polyvinyl chloride material, web straps, buckled straps, an elastic hem, double stitching, and a reinforced bow.
Suitable for trailable bowriders and other boat types, including V-hull fishing boats, V-hull runabouts, and bass boats.
Its material is not only water-resistant but also provides UV protection, ensuring your bowrider is protected against all elements.
- Available in seven different sizes, with the smallest being a size AA, which fits for lengths of 12-14 feet and a beam width of 68 inches, and the largest being a size H, which fits for lengths of 23-24 feet and a beam width of 102 inches.
- Available in 13 variations, from 150D to 600 D, in a mix of colors black, blue, sand, silver, gray, and marine.
- Water-resistant PVC coating.
- Anti-UV finish.
- Durable against tearing, fading, wetting, and cold-cracking.
- 12-month warranty.
- Support poles are required to be placed beneath the cover to avoid having water accumulate on the cover; however, the support poles are sold separately.
Provides maximal protection for a vast array of boat models, including bowriders, V-hull fishing boats, Jon boats, fit bass boats, and tri-hull boats.
This boat cover is perfect for those who want to mix and match with their bowrider’s design, for it comes in ten different colors. Therefore, not only will your boat’s exterior be kept safe from the elements, it’ll also be protected in style!
- Available in seven different sizes: (1) 14′-16’L x 68″ beam width, (2) 14′-16’L x 90″ beam width, (3) 16′-18.5’L x 94″ beam width, (4) 17′-19’L x 96″ beam width, (5) 19′-20’L x 96″ beam width, (6) 20′-22’L x 100″ beam width, and (7) 23′-24’L x 102″ beam width.
- Available in ten different colors: Black (A), Gray (A), Navy Blue, Beige, Black, Blue, Burgundy, Dark Gray, Green, and Gray.
- Durable against heavy rain, snow, wind, and other damaging weather elements.
- Comes with 11 straps.
- Storage bag included.
- 24-month warranty.
- May not be as durable nor well-fitting as competitors.
Designed for long-term storage and highway travel, in which it allows dual air ventilation to prevent condensation. It also comes with support poles to prevent water from pooling, as well as an integrated buckle and strap system that allows for easier adjusting and better security.
You won’t have to worry about air getting trapped as the boat cover is equipped with dual air vents that prevent condensation and wind lofting. You’ll also be able to transport this cover and use it wherever with ease as it comes with a storage bag and trailering straps.
- Available in seven different sizes: (1) 12′-14’L x 68″ beam width, (2) 14′-16’L x 75″ beam width, (3) 14′-16’L x 90″ beam width, (4) 16′-18.5’L x 98″ beam width, (5) 17′-19’L x 102″ beam width, (6) 20′-22’L x 106″ beam width, and (7) 22′-24’L x 116″ beam width.
- Rear air vents that can reduce wind pressure.
- High-strength, heavy-duty polyester.
- Support poles included.
- Storage bag included.
- Trailering straps included.
- Only comes in charcoal color.
- Suitable for smaller utility bowriders and fishing boats.
What Are Bowrider Covers for?
Bowrider covers are great for protecting your boat against the sun, rain, snow, ice, insects, saltwater, dust, and dirt. They come in many sizes, colors, materials, and styles.
What Type of Cover Should You Choose for your Bowrider?
The highest priority should be in picking a cover that fits your bowrider’s dimensions. This can be done by searching for covers according to your bowrider’s model, which you can confirm with your seller, checking the dimensions of your bowrider, or measuring the length, width, and height of your bowrider yourself.
One major factor that you should consider is the fabric of the bowrider cover.
What fabrics can you pick from?
When choosing a type of boat cover, think about what material would provide the maximum protection for your bowrider. Several different materials are commonly used for boat covers, such as natural fiber, vinyl, polyester, nylon, and canvas. Each has its own level of durability and maintenance required, which will reflect in its price tag.
For instance, a water-resistant fabric, such as nylon, could last several years. If you live in a place where rain occurs frequently, investing in a waterproof boat cover would be best.
How to Make Sure your Boat Cover Lasts
The key is to get a boat cover that fits your bowrider right. The small size would stress the fabric and its seams, making the boat cover wear out its elasticity faster than it should. On the other hand, a size too large would make rainwater seep in easier and could make the boat cover fly off due to being blown by the wind.
Maintaining the cleanliness of your boat cover can be done by routinely washing it with gentle soap or detergent. You can start by rinsing the cover with clean water. After you’ve washed it, the boat cover can be hung out on a line until it has dried.
Harsh chemicals should not be used as this could reduce the durability of the fabric.
The best covers for a bowrider would typically be made out of waterproof or water-resistant material, such as polyester, and comes with integrated, adjustable straps that enable you to fasten the cover securely and easily to your boat.